Hello everyone,

In a recent and uncharacteristic burst of activity I have released two
pieces of game software, both free:

Battle Of The Mages. Another turn-based strategy game like my previous
efforts. This one is set in a fantasy world where wizards do battle
by summoning various magical creatures. Its web site is
http://mages.snigfarp.karoo.net/

War In Ancient Times Expansion I: Hannibal. An update release with some
tidying up to bring this older game in line with the new one released
above. Includes a new campaign, based on the Second Punic War between
Carthage and Rome. The War In Ancient Times web site is at
http://ancient.snigfarp.karoo.net/

Have fun!

--
Damian - http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/ - UPDATED 30/11/2003
Put "sausage" in the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap.