On the fly compression/decompression - Scion

This is a discussion on On the fly compression/decompression - Scion ; Folks, I have just downloaded and installed http://www.mypsion.ru/zexe.php This is a VERY slick piece of programming and IMHO a MUST HAVE for REVO owners and anyone else who is a little memory short. You can read all about it at ...

  1. On the fly compression/decompression

    Folks,

    I have just downloaded and installed http://www.mypsion.ru/zexe.php

    This is a VERY slick piece of programming and IMHO a MUST HAVE for REVO
    owners and anyone else who is a little memory short.

    You can read all about it at the above link.

    This is freeware, apparently, and the author deserves some accolades for
    this and his other software, some of which I use regularly.

    cheers all
    Dr. Dweeb

  2. Re: On the fly compression/decompression

    "Dr. Dweeb" wrote in message
    > Folks,
    >
    > I have just downloaded and installed http://www.mypsion.ru/zexe.php

    They make excellent stuff. Just when I think all the potentially useful
    software for EPOC has been written, thye inve3nt something I wonder how I
    managed without before.

  3. Re: On the fly compression/decompression

    > > I have just downloaded and installed http://www.mypsion.ru/zexe.php
    > >

    > They make excellent stuff. Just when I think all the potentially useful
    > software for EPOC has been written, thye inve3nt something I wonder how I
    > managed without before.

    doesnt work on s5 classic tho which is a crying shame

    alan

+ Reply to Thread