EPOC/Symbian SDK for R3 - Scion

This is a discussion on EPOC/Symbian SDK for R3 - Scion ; Hi folks, I had an e-mail from someone requesting the SDK for the Psion Series 5 (R3) not 5mx (R5). Could anyone confirm for sure whether the R5 SDK will be okay for R3 development? Also, does anyone have a ...

  1. EPOC/Symbian SDK for R3

    Hi folks,

    I had an e-mail from someone requesting the SDK for the Psion Series 5 (R3)
    not 5mx (R5). Could anyone confirm for sure whether the R5 SDK will be okay
    for R3 development?

    Also, does anyone have a copy of the R3 SDK of which they could send me a
    copy on CD-ROM to add to my SDK collection? Thanks alot folks,

    Gareth J M Saunders
    Edinburgh, UK
    http://www.garethjmsaunders.co.uk/psion/

  2. Re: EPOC/Symbian SDK for R3

    "Gareth J M Saunders" a écrit dans le
    message de news:%iLwb.192925$qu.73688@news-lhr.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I had an e-mail from someone requesting the SDK for the Psion Series 5

    (R3)
    > not 5mx (R5). Could anyone confirm for sure whether the R5 SDK will be

    okay
    > for R3 development?

    Yes, it is. See docs for compatibility issue (compatibility is given
    explicitly for all class using logos).

    > Also, does anyone have a copy of the R3 SDK of which they could send me a
    > copy on CD-ROM to add to my SDK collection? Thanks alot folks..

    You won't have mine

    AM Christophe

+ Reply to Thread