4 hours quoted. I bet by the time you do some work with PCMCIA, a touch of MP3, and turn the brightness up from the 'minimum' setting you'll be lucky to manage 120 minutes. Besides - apart from a colour screen and some fancy peripheral stuff that 90% of users would never use, qwhat has it got over our EPOC machines?

Boris wrote:
> come off it - with only 4 hours battery life?
>
> Boris
> "Mike Dyer" wrote in message
> news:3e7d9654$0$22452$afc38c87@news.ukonline.co.uk ...
> > Have just been over to Dynamism.com and checked out the Sharp Zaurus

> > SL-C700. What a lovely looking piece of kit, a colour Revo *swoon*
> >
> > Unless Psion stun me and rise from the dead, at least there is a pos

> sible
> > alternative around now )
> >
> > Mike Dyer.

-- Ewan Spence