TMI for psion 3a - Scion

This is a discussion on TMI for psion 3a - Scion ; Hi, This is a long shot to users familiar with agenda and time manager by TMI ( www.tmi.co.uk or www.tmiworld.com ) I remember TMI offering a card containing the agenda and contacts according to the TMI philosophy so that I ...

  1. TMI for psion 3a

    Hi,

    This is a long shot to users familiar with agenda and time manager by TMI
    (www.tmi.co.uk or www.tmiworld.com)

    I remember TMI offering a card containing the agenda and contacts according
    to the TMI philosophy so that I can organise my work and contacts usng the
    TMI philosophy. About to get a second hand 3a and I've always wanted one,
    and I know TMI used to sell this back in 1995.

    This is the best system that I have personally used for time management, and
    I would absolutely love it if anyone can help me out on this one - someone
    on this planet, or in the UK must have a disc that they don't use or happy
    to pass on for it to be used?

    Would love to hear back!

    Krystyna

    --
    postbag AT peak-view DOT fsworld DOT co DOT uk

  2. Re: TMI for psion 3a

    "Krystyna Haywood"
    wrote in news:bq08nr$j85$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > Cheeky ...&I^&(..!!!!! Electronic planning is the way to go these
    > days..!!!
    >
    > I just didn't know that :-(((( Now it makes sense why I've been
    > trying to get something sorted for windows. I used to have TMI for
    > DOS, a fab programm then they did something using Lotus.
    >
    > this might interest you? Nearest thing I could find to a TMI system
    > for psions.
    >
    > http://www.rmrsoft.com/general/articles/task.htm
    > http://www.rmrsoft.com/series3/task.htm
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Krystyna

    It is not for the 3 series but for the 5 series: Mentor from
    http://www.wulisoft.com/

    Brilliant software, and a great manual (freely downloadable), also
    discussing time management concepts. Read this even if you don't use the
    software. Great stuff!

    Fred

+ Reply to Thread