Netbook Pro in NE England - Scion

This is a discussion on Netbook Pro in NE England - Scion ; Anyone in North East England (Tyneside/Teesside) with a netBook Pro I can have a look at before deciding whether to invest hard earned cash on one? Regards Nick --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system ...

  1. Netbook Pro in NE England

    Anyone in North East England (Tyneside/Teesside) with a netBook Pro I can
    have a look at before deciding whether to invest hard earned cash on one?

    Regards

    Nick

    ---

  2. Re: Netbook Pro in NE England

    NE England? I don't think anyone has one yet, let alone half way around the
    world in North East England! I live 30km from Psion Teklogix and I haven't
    heard of anyone with one yet.

    Richard

    "limestone-cowboy" wrote in message
    > Anyone in North East England (Tyneside/Teesside) with a netBook Pro I can
    > have a look at before deciding whether to invest hard earned cash on one?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Nick
    >

    > ---

  3. Re: Netbook Pro in NE England

    That'll be a "no" then?!

    ---

  4. Re: Netbook Pro in NE England

    Hi Limestone,

    On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:52:31 -0000, limestone-cowboy
    wrote:

    > That'll be a "no" then?!

    It'll definitely be a NO from me, unless they decide to bring it out in
    Symbian . . .

    Regards,

    Mick

  5. Re: Netbook Pro in NE England

    > It'll definitely be a NO from me, unless they decide to bring it out in
    > Symbian . . .

    I agree... what's the point. You can buy a decent full Windows laptop for
    less than a netBook Pro. Epoc version is all I would buy.

    Richard

    newspryus02klk7w1kc@news.v21.co.uk...