Export of Contacts to Mozzilla Adressbook? - Scion

This is a discussion on Export of Contacts to Mozzilla Adressbook? - Scion ; Does anybody know, how an Export of the Contacts from the Psion 5MX to the Mozilla Adressbook may be provided? Thanks Vladimir...

  1. Export of Contacts to Mozzilla Adressbook?

    Does anybody know, how an Export of the Contacts from the Psion 5MX to
    the Mozilla Adressbook may be provided?

    Thanks

    Vladimir

  2. Re: Export of Contacts to Mozzilla Adressbook?

    Vladimir wrote in message news:<3fb6346a$1_1@news.bluewin.ch>...
    > Does anybody know, how an Export of the Contacts from the Psion 5MX to
    > the Mozilla Adressbook may be provided?

    On the Psion, press escape in contacts to show all contacts, select
    file> more>export contacts > all contacts in view. Then tell Mozilla
    to import contacts from that file,.

    I haven't tried it but it should work.

    Erik Sandblom

+ Reply to Thread