where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook - Scion

This is a discussion on where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook - Scion ; where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook in brussel ?...

  1. where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook

    where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook in brussel ?

  2. Re: where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook

    EBay has hundreds for dirt cheap. Keyword Psion to search.

    Richard

    "startx" wrote in message
    news:fcb53f70.0311141207.23b3ccf0@posting.google.c om...
    > where to find a LAN/modem card for my netbook in brussel ?

+ Reply to Thread