Malaybook OS - old version? - Scion

This is a discussion on Malaybook OS - old version? - Scion ; I have Malaybook OS148 which I think is the latest version. I'd like to try the older version as this apparently worked better with epocsync. Anybody know where I can get it?...

  1. Malaybook OS - old version?

    I have Malaybook OS148 which I think is the latest version. I'd like to try
    the older version as this apparently worked better with epocsync. Anybody
    know where I can get it?

  2. Re: Malaybook OS - old version?

    "Ric" a écrit dans le message de
    > I have Malaybook OS148 which I think is the latest version. I'd like to

    try
    > the older version as this apparently worked better with epocsync. Anybody
    > know where I can get it?

    There's none, sorry. (if someone could make me lie ;(

  3. Re: Malaybook OS - old version?

    > I have Malaybook OS148 which I think is the latest version. I'd like to
    try
    > the older version as this apparently worked better with epocsync. Anybody
    > know where I can get it?

    If you are looking for EPOCSYNC you can get it here:

    http://www.freepoc.de/viewapp.php?id=38

    Gareth

  4. Re: Malaybook OS - old version?

    "Gareth J M Saunders" wrote in message
    > > I have Malaybook OS148 which I think is the latest version. I'd like to

    > try
    > > the older version as this apparently worked better with epocsync.

    Anybody
    > > know where I can get it?

    > If you are looking for EPOCSYNC you can get it here:

    Err well I didn't ask that but never mind...

+ Reply to Thread