Screen repair - Scion

This is a discussion on Screen repair - Scion ; I've got a problem with the screen of my Psion mx5. It just shows stripes when I open it. The touchfuntion is still allright, I can hear the clic. Does anyone know where I can go for repair inthe south ...

  1. Screen repair

    I've got a problem with the screen of my Psion mx5. It just shows stripes
    when I open it.
    The touchfuntion is still allright, I can hear the clic.
    Does anyone know where I can go for repair inthe south of The Netherlands,
    near Maastricht.

    Thanks in advance

    Theo

  2. Re: Screen repair

    "Theo Triepels" wrote in

    > I've got a problem with the screen of my Psion mx5. It just shows
    > stripes when I open it.
    > The touchfuntion is still allright, I can hear the clic.
    > Does anyone know where I can go for repair inthe south of The
    > Netherlands, near Maastricht.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Theo

    Theo,

    As far as I know the only place in NL is in Amsterdam. See
    http://www.fotobooms.nl/Organisers/P...0reparatie.htm . They do a good
    job, including postage EUR 110.

    Regards,
    Fred

  3. Re: Screen repair

    > As far as I know the only place in NL is in Amsterdam. See
    > http://www.fotobooms.nl/Organisers/P...0reparatie.htm . They do a good
    > job, including postage EUR 110.

    How annoying is that digital camera GIF http://www.fotobooms.nl/ on the home
    page! :-)