Re: Power Adapter - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: Power Adapter - Scion ; The 3a power adapter delivers 10V at 175mA, with positive earth (meaning the inner pin is -ve). You should be able to use a generic one. -- ###################### ## PH, London ## ###################### Dan Eicher wrote: > Does anyone have ...

  1. Re: Power Adapter

    --
    ######################
    ## PH, London ##

    Dan Eicher wrote:
    > Does anyone have a Radio Shack Part number for a power
    > adapter/transformer that will work with a 3a?
    > Thanks,
    > Dan

  2. Re: Power Adapter

    "Philip Herlihy" wrote in message
    > The 3a power adapter delivers 10V at 175mA, with positive earth (meaning

    the
    > inner pin is -ve). You should be able to use a generic one.
    >
    > Dan Eicher wrote:
    > > Does anyone have a Radio Shack Part number for a power
    > > adapter/transformer that will work with a 3a?
    > > Thanks,
    > > Dan

    I'd love to know where to get a proper plug as supplied with Psion's
    adaptors, which have a latching groove that prevents the plug falling out
    despite its shallow penetration.

    Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

  3. Re: Power Adapter

    I think your best bet is to keep an eye on EBay for an original unit!

    --
    ######################
    ## PH, London ##

    Mike Coon wrote:
    > "Philip Herlihy" wrote in message
    >> The 3a power adapter delivers 10V at 175mA, with positive earth
    >> (meaning the inner pin is -ve). You should be able to use a generic
    >> one.
    >>
    >> Dan Eicher wrote:
    >>> Does anyone have a Radio Shack Part number for a power
    >>> adapter/transformer that will work with a 3a?
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Dan

    > I'd love to know where to get a proper plug as supplied with Psion's
    > adaptors, which have a latching groove that prevents the plug falling
    > out despite its shallow penetration.
    >
    > Mike.

  4. Re: Power Adapter

    I have a power supply for a 3A are you interested?
    Mail me to discuss further (take out idontlikespam from address)

    > I think your best bet is to keep an eye on EBay for an original unit!
    >
    > --
    > ######################
    > ## PH, London ##
    > ######################
    >

    > Mike Coon wrote:
    > > "Philip Herlihy" wrote in message
    > >> The 3a power adapter delivers 10V at 175mA, with positive earth
    > >> (meaning the inner pin is -ve). You should be able to use a generic
    > >> one.

    > > I'd love to know where to get a proper plug as supplied with Psion's
    > > adaptors, which have a latching groove that prevents the plug falling
    > > out despite its shallow penetration.
    > >
    > > Mike.

  5. Re: Power Adapter

    Have three Psion 3a original Psion AC adapters USA for sale, like new, cheap.

    Bob G

  6. Re: Power Adapter

    That's the best option. I had a 5mx that was damaged by a non Psion mains
    adapter (according to POS, and they'd know if anyone would)- it required
    major surgery to repair it.

    $1@hercules.btinternet.com...
    > I think your best bet is to keep an eye on EBay for an original unit!
    >
    > --
    > ## PH, London ##
    >

    > Mike Coon wrote:

+ Reply to Thread