this card is not compatible with netbook ? - Scion

This is a discussion on this card is not compatible with netbook ? - Scion ; http://www.expansys.fr/product.asp?code=LGPFMC-001UKP anyone can help me to finc a good card (LAN and Modem) in this site ?(compatible for netbook)...

  1. this card is not compatible with netbook ?

    http://www.expansys.fr/product.asp?code=LGPFMC-001UKP

    anyone can help me to finc a good card (LAN and Modem) in this site
    ?(compatible for netbook)

  2. Re: this card is not compatible with netbook ?

    In article <3fb0da2c$0$4281$ba620e4c@reader3.news.skynet.be>,
    wrote:
    > http://www.expansys.fr/product.asp?code=LGPFMC-001UKP

    It looks like the exact same card I am using, so it should work.
    If you have a MalayBook (as I do), you'll need to install some
    alpha-drivers you'll find in a file called "langlobal.sis" to
    use it BTW.

    Lars J

+ Reply to Thread