Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before - Scion

This is a discussion on Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before - Scion ; That would be located here: http://www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/...dk/archive.htm regards B wrote in message news:s89tqvs3iuv30it64s40aea76anmkd891u@4ax.com... > I was trying to get the psion emulator for the Pc but the new Teclogix > site doesn't seem to have it easily available . Could you ...

  1. Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before

    wrote in message
    > I was trying to get the psion emulator for the Pc but the new Teclogix
    > site doesn't seem to have it easily available . Could you kind people
    > either point me to where it is on the site or where else I can get
    > this
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    >
    > Ricky

  2. Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before

    "B" wrote in message

    > That would be located here:
    >
    > http://www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/...dk/archive.htm
    >
    > regards

    That's the URL I have, but the download links for the SDKs now just give
    "Page not found" errors.

    --
    Mike [Dundee, Scotland]
    ______________________________

    http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/
    ______________________________

  3. Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:24:58 -0000, "Mike McConnell"
    wrote:

    >"B" wrote in message
    >
    >> That would be located here:
    >>
    >> http://www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/...dk/archive.htm
    >>
    >> regards

    >That's the URL I have, but the download links for the SDKs now just give
    >"Page not found" errors.

    This works OK

    http://www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/..._downloads.htm

  4. Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before

    I just tried the link and it's fine Mike.

    regards

    "Mike McConnell" wrote in message

    > "B" wrote in message
    >
    > > That would be located here:
    > >
    > > http://www.psionteklogix.com/teknet/...dk/archive.htm
    > >
    > > regards

    > That's the URL I have, but the download links for the SDKs now just give
    > "Page not found" errors.
    >
    > --
    > Mike [Dundee, Scotland]
    > ______________________________
    >
    > http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/
    > ______________________________

  5. Re: OS Sorry this has been asked Before

    "B" wrote in message

    > I just tried the link and it's fine Mike.

    Robert,

    It's just the files in the SDK section that I cannot access - the netPad OS
    files are accessible - so perhaps it's because I haven't registered. The
    problem arose because someone told me he couldn't download the files. I then
    tried with the same result.

    --
    Mike [Dundee, Scotland]

    http://www.mikemcc.org.uk/