[Samba] Let IIS 6 access a Samba share on Linux - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] Let IIS 6 access a Samba share on Linux - Samba ; Hi, I set this Samba server on Linux. I need IIS 6 on a Windows 2003 server to access files on it. Problem is, when in Windows I try to add a (Windows) user to the share, I get "Access ...

  1. [Samba] Let IIS 6 access a Samba share on Linux

    Hi,

    I set this Samba server on Linux.
    I need IIS 6 on a Windows 2003 server to access files on it.

    Problem is, when in Windows I try to add a (Windows) user to the
    share, I get "Access Denied".

    What am I missing here ?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Warm Regards,
    Mário Gamito

  2. Re: [Samba] Let IIS 6 access a Samba share on Linux

    look at the samba log files, it could be a lot of things...permissions,
    bad username/password, etc.