[Samba] Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5 - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5 - Samba ; Hello Friends, Please tell me How ro configure Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5 Thanks In Advance Thanks & Regards Ankit Jariwala call:-9725655020 -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/samba...

  1. [Samba] Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5

    Hello Friends,

    Please tell me How ro configure Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5

    Thanks In Advance

    Thanks & Regards
    Ankit Jariwala
    call:-9725655020

  2. Re: [Samba] Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5

    read the Samba-3 By Example PDF that comes with the samba source.

    ankit jariwala wrote:
    > Hello Friends,
    >
    > Please tell me How ro configure Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5
    >
    > Thanks In Advance
    >

    > Thanks & Regards
    > Ankit Jariwala
    > call:-9725655020

  3. Re: [Samba] Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5

    http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba3-ByExample.pdf

    --
    John H Terpstra
    Samba-Team Member

    Author:
    The Official Samba-3 HOWTO & Reference Guide, 2 Ed., ISBN: 0131882228
    Samba-3 by Example, 2 Ed., ISBN: 0131882221X

  4. Re: [Samba] Samba Primary Domain Controller in RHEL 5

    Thanks i do it .......