[Samba] Policies on Windows Cliente XP - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] Policies on Windows Cliente XP - Samba ; Good Morning, Friends. Excuse my English, I live in Brazil, Rondônia State, Amazon. Recently, installed a SAMBA PDC server, and thats this work ok. The problem with this as we implement the policies (reg) of the Windows client, without users ...

  1. [Samba] Policies on Windows Cliente XP

    Good Morning, Friends.

    Excuse my English,

    I live in Brazil, Rondônia State, Amazon.
    Recently, installed a SAMBA PDC server, and thats this work ok.
    The problem with this as we implement the policies (reg) of the Windows
    client, without users having to be in the group administrator in the
    Windows client. Query the How-To, but could not find the solution.

    Regards.
    Macêdo, Tales
    Pemaza S/A

  2. Re: [Samba] Policies on Windows Cliente XP

    group policies work fine in XP. you'll need the windows 2000 server
    policy account manager. i'll have to look up the exact name of it, but
    you can get it from extracting 2000 SP4.