3.0.29-SMB Signing errors - Samba

This is a discussion on 3.0.29-SMB Signing errors - Samba ; Dear Samba Team, For Samba 3.0.29 release SMB Signing Error fix has been given. And If I'm not wrong the following is the patch for this issue. http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git...5a327258418770 41190a6ec0f122f1 Can you please let me know what was the error observed ...

  1. 3.0.29-SMB Signing errors

    Dear Samba Team,
    For Samba 3.0.29 release SMB Signing Error fix has been given.
    And If I'm not wrong the following is the patch for this issue.

    http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git...5a327258418770
    41190a6ec0f122f1

    Can you please let me know what was the error observed and how can I
    verify this fix.

    Thanks and Regards
    Feroz Ahmed

    The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments tothis message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and maycontain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are notthe intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy thise-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of thismessage and any attachments.

    WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient shouldcheck this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

    www.wipro.com

  2. Re: 3.0.29-SMB Signing errors

    On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 12:48:14PM +0530, ahmed.feroz@wipro.com wrote:
    > Dear Samba Team,
    > For Samba 3.0.29 release SMB Signing Error fix has been given.
    > And If I'm not wrong the following is the patch for this issue.
    >
    > http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git...5a327258418770
    > 41190a6ec0f122f1
    >
    > Can you please let me know what was the error observed and how can I
    > verify this fix.

    Trans requests with more than one response was broken in our
    client libs.

    Volker

  3. RE: 3.0.29-SMB Signing errors

    Is there any specific OS on which this problem is observed?

    Thanks and Regards
    Feroz Ahmed

    > For Samba 3.0.29 release SMB Signing Error fix has been given.
    > And If I'm not wrong the following is the patch for this issue.

    http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git...5a327258418770
    > 41190a6ec0f122f1
    >
    > Can you please let me know what was the error observed and how can I
    > verify this fix.

    Trans requests with more than one response was broken in our
    client libs.

    Volker

    The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments tothis message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and maycontain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are notthe intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy thise-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of thismessage and any attachments.

    WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient shouldcheck this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

    www.wipro.com

  4. Re: 3.0.29-SMB Signing errors

    On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 01:19:13PM +0530, ahmed.feroz@wipro.com wrote:
    > Is there any specific OS on which this problem is observed?

    Generic Samba bug, so all OSes.

    Volker

+ Reply to Thread