Hello hackers,

I wrote a little script to help in migrating proxy-authenticated setups
to use AD as passwd/group backend. This tool (written in python)
compares local /etc/group against groups in AD and prints out the best
matching ones, based on how many same users it finds in AD groups.

For this to be useful, you need latest Samba 3.2 with working nested
group expansion. Any questions / suggestions, drop me a line. I tried to
make the code as readable as possible, but I'm no programmer.

--
\ ______// Atte Peltomäki - atte.peltomaki@f-secure.com