Hi Per,

per@norhex.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> Appologies I might be contacting the wrong person here

I CC-ing the reply to the samba-technical mailing list.
It is the right place to ask such questions.
The right people are listening there. :-)

> but I am wunderng if you the samba site needs some more space
> or another mirror, I have a server
> in the US and I would gladly provide free space if you guys should need
> some.

Thanks for your offer, I am not aware of our current needs,
but I suspect more mirrors are always welcome. The right people
will reply to this mail...

When you have some CPU cycles to spare (most interestingly on
a not so common UNIX-like OS or on non-standard-pc hardware),
then you might consider adding a machine to our build farm
(http://build.samba.org) to perform builds and test runs of
current samba code.

> Kind regards
> Per Qvindesland

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9