I see from the log that my system install won the browser election and I
see it show up in the WINS monitor as <1B>, but I can't see other
subnets in "Net'Neighborhood" and I didn't see this system having an
entry '_MSBROWSE_' like my '03 Server on the other subnet did.

Shouldn’t I see a _MSBROWSE_ entry for each LMB on each subnet ?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.