@@
Sorry that I had accidently deleted the log files. :-)
I am trying to reproduce this, but I cannot in the last two days..
I think I missed some steps in doing this, I'll try again.

Best
regards
boyang

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 08:45:47AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > and mine .. I have a relatively large patch to the usershare feature.

> Is that in the samba.org code yet ?

I think we could solve this very quickly if we got a broken
config or an example how to generate one. Bo (sorry for my
ignorance, is this your first or last name? :-), you seem to
have it around. Can you send it?

Volker