[Samba] [Fwd: From Johnson] - Samba

  1. [Samba] [Fwd: From Johnson]

  2. [Samba] Re: [Fwd: From Johnson]

    My apologies...

    I was reporting some spam, and typed too fast, so matched on sam (which
    matched this list) instead of 'spam'...

    --

    Best regards,

    Charles

  3. Re: [Samba] samba-3.0.29

    On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 03:10:27PM +0200, Gong 96.3 [Sascha Bieler] wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > since I upgraded to samba 3.0.29 the parameter "write list" does no longer
    > work.
    > Anyone else who has same experience?

    More specific examples of the problem please.

    Jeremy.

  4. Re: [Samba] samba-3.0.29

    On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:54:39AM +0200, Sascha Bieler wrote:
    > I have a share and in this share I specified:
    >
    > write list = antivir
    >
    > And I am not able to write with this user to this share. Setting read only =
    > no is a workaround for me but not wanted.

    From which version did you upgrade? Since 3.0.25 you need to
    prefix "antivir" with the domain, such as

    write list = "DOMAIN\antivir"

    Volker

+ Reply to Thread