[Samba] shut off roaming profiles - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] shut off roaming profiles - Samba ; is there a definitive way to shut up roaming profile squawking. i.e. Windows cannot copy roaming profile when logging in and out. I tried putting a null string in the netlogon share, but it still yaps: logon path = "" ...

  1. [Samba] shut off roaming profiles

    is there a definitive way to shut up roaming profile squawking. i.e.
    Windows cannot copy roaming profile when logging in and out.

    I tried putting a null string in the netlogon share, but it still yaps:
    logon path = ""

    Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks,
    Chris

  2. Re: [Samba] shut off roaming profiles

    On Wednesday 28 May 2008, Christopher Perry wrote:
    > logon path = ""

    use no quotes:
    logon path =

    --