[Samba] home driectory mapping --drive letter Z: - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] home driectory mapping --drive letter Z: - Samba ; I think it's great that samba maps the home directory for the user when they login, but where does hte letter Z come from? I'd like to set this to another letter. (?) is it possible? Thanks, c -- To ...

  1. [Samba] home driectory mapping --drive letter Z:

    I think it's great that samba maps the home directory for the user when
    they login, but where does hte letter Z come from?

    I'd like to set this to another letter. (?) is it possible?

    Thanks,

  2. Re: [Samba] home driectory mapping --drive letter Z:

    On Tuesday 27 May 2008 02:35:28 pm Christopher Perry wrote:
    > I think it's great that samba maps the home directory for the user when
    > they login, but where does hte letter Z come from?
    >
    > I'd like to set this to another letter. (?) is it possible?
    >

    > Thanks,

    Please check: man smb.conf

    Search for "logon drive"

    - John T.