Hi all.

We're looking for a Samba expert in Sydney to come on-site and perform a
Vampire from an NT4 domain controller ( which is dying ) to a new Ubuntu
system which will then act as a domain controller.

I've tried doing a vampire of this system before and not had much
success. I don't have time to do it now, as I'm leaving this job in 5
days, and we want to get things off the NT4 server before it dies

Please email if you can help us out. We will of course pay.

Daniel Kasak
IT Developer
NUS Consulting Group
Level 5, 77 Pacific Highway