RE: Improving performance of winbindd_list_groups - Samba

This is a discussion on RE: Improving performance of winbindd_list_groups - Samba ; > Looks good to me (reading through) Have not tested if but > in theory I can follow the logic and it seems sound. I'm in > the ATL airport right now and don't really want to burn > battery ...

  1. RE: Improving performance of winbindd_list_groups

    > Looks good to me (reading through) Have not tested if but
    > in theory I can follow the logic and it seems sound. I'm in
    > the ATL airport right now and don't really want to burn
    > battery booting VMs for testing. But I can deal with this
    > on Monday if you like. Or if Volker or someone else has
    > already tested it, I'm happy if they wanna check it into
    > the v3-3-test branch.

    Volker did this ever get checked into v3-3-test?

    -Steven

  2. Re: Improving performance of winbindd_list_groups

+ Reply to Thread