[SAMBA4] removed smbpython - Samba

  2. RE: [SAMBA4] removed smbpython

    Hi,

    I have a dummy question

    If I try to run a python script from samba source tree, it works
    fine, but not from install directory :

    root@chaos:/shared/src/samba4/source# ./setup/newuser --help
    Usage: newuser [options] []

    root@chaos:/usr/local/samba/share# ./setup/newuser --help
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./setup/newuser", line 14, in
    import samba.getopt as options
    ImportError: No module named samba.getopt

    I pulled sources from git today.

    Thanks,

    Manu.

+ Reply to Thread