3.0.29 release? - Samba

This is a discussion on 3.0.29 release? - Samba ; Hello When will 3.0.29 be released? Thnx! Met vriendelijke groet Best regards Bien vous Miguel SANDERS ArcelorMittal Gent UNIX System Administrator | SAP Infrastructure Group John Kennedylaan 51, B-9042 Gent T +32 9 347 3538 | F +32 9 ...

  1. 3.0.29 release?

    Hello

    When will 3.0.29 be released?

    Thnx!

    Met vriendelijke groet
    Best regards
    Bien vous

    Miguel SANDERS
    ArcelorMittal Gent

    UNIX System Administrator | SAP Infrastructure Group
    John Kennedylaan 51, B-9042 Gent

    T +32 9 347 3538 | F +32 9 347 4901 | M +32478 805 023
    E miguel.sanders@arcelormittal.com
    www.arcelormittal.com/gent

    ****
    This message and any attachment are confidential, intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be protected by professional secrecy or intellectual property rights.
    If you have received it by mistake, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete the message. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of any or all information contained in this message is prohibited.
    Arcelormittal shall not be liable for the message if altered, falsified, orin case of error in the recipient.
    This message does not constitute any right or commitment for ArcelorMittal except when expressly agreed otherwise in writing in a separate agreement.
    ****

  2. Re: 3.0.29 release?

  3. Re: 3.0.29 release?

    > miguel.sanders@arcelormittal.com wrote:
    > | Hello
    > |
    > | When will 3.0.29 be released?
    > |

    > Today. Running a little bit behind.
    >

    > jerry

    This might be a bit off topic, but I'd just like to thank the entire
    Samba team for continuing to develop such a wonderful program. It is
    greatly appreciated. Hope all goes well with 3.0.29, but I know it will
    . Congrats on yet another release!

  4. Re: 3.0.29 release?

+ Reply to Thread