Hi to All,

I need to set up differents permissions in my shares as like windows
directories structures. I'd like to keep this layout and apply in my shares..

This is a example:

I wanna create a Master Directory with just permission to read, n' inside
this directory i'll create another directory (sub dir) with full permission
(rwx). So, when a user access the share server, it would appear only the
Master Directory, n' to access the sub dir the user has to access the master
dir first.

I hope that you can help me.

tnx,

Hélio Calaça Filho