Hi,

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Edd Barrett wrote:
> I am willing to test patches. I may have a prod about in the source at
> some point, but you guys can probably diagnose and fix the fault a
> whole load better than I can. I have never looked at the samba source
> before.

It turns out OpenBSD-current has some patches to fix this problem
which came from FreeBSD, just after the release of 4.2.

Is the samba team interested in taking the patches upstream?

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvswe...-cvsweb-markup
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvswe...-cvsweb-markup

--

Best Regards