On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 04:01:39AM -0300, Leonardo Tancredi wrote:
> printer, and looking at logfiles and traffic captures I see the problem=

> is that the client is trying to do an NTCreate_and_X operation to open a=

> named pipe called "\epmapper" but Samba answers with an=20
> NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND message. The client retries this=20
> operation a couple of times and then gives up.

This is the so-called endpoint mapper which right now is not
supported by Samba 3. I'm working on that right now. In the
meantime, it would be interesting to see a sniff of this
machine printing using the same driver on a Windows box.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFIFtIsUzqjrWwMRl0RAthTAJ0XmiFA8cVRlVsWu6ZsqX dY+0wT1gCfVBcB