I'm newbies in SAMBA and NetApp filer , I use Filer with OpenLDAP as an
authentication and authorization server , but look like NetApp doesn't
work properly
( can't authentication ) , NetApp engineer suggest me that NetApp work
properly with pure
ActiveDirectory Environment. not SAMBA + OpenLDAP backend like me have.

so I solve this problem by make Samba as native PDC and use OpenLDAP as
database backend.
So authentication are complete but next problem is home directory are not
automatic create.
then i try to solve this by mount NetApp CIFS share as '\homedir' and use
mount.cifs to mount
as local dir but not work too.

even if i can mount CIFS on Filer but owner and permission after mount not
work properly
every file that i create on Filer are permission 777 and owner is who
mount file system .
but In correct way i want 'owner is who pass authentication and access only
by owner '
So if i authenticate through Filer permission is ok. ( but must change
permission by hand )

1. It's possible that I use remote storage ( Filer ) as Samba local file ?
2. If it can , How do i ?

everything on above is ok and correct if i use samba on local filesystem

mount.cifs \\\\192.168.1.2\\homedir /var/samba/cifs2 -o
username=smb-perm,gid=513(domain users )