have you tried (if possible) samba-3.0.28a ?

I can read in change log :=20
Fix ACL set bug when group being set is the primary group.
=20
I don't use the windows ACL management, I have a modified webmin file=20
manager for manage ACL.

thanks

St=E9phane

St=E9phane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle@corman.be
Service Informatique Corman S.A. Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=3Dcorman.be@lists.samba. org a =E9crit sur=20
28/04/2008 16:15:16 :