You might also disable offline files on the Windows PC. I've seen where
this will cache a copy of the NETLOGON share, and then run the cached
copy (if it exists) rather than the recently modified real one. I've
also seen where it doesn't run the script because the cache copy of
NETLOGON doesn't contain the file (even though the real NETLOGON does).

Jonathan Johnson
www.backupcheckup.com