OpenE running Samba. Accessible from WinXP (for instance) no problem. =
Windows 2003/SP2 however, I fail with auth errors. I have network traces =
on both ends; connection is established no problem and the correct =
username passes over, but no joy in Mudville. I=92ve tried every =
combination of domain\user, user@domain, etc, I can think of. I=92ve =
already used secpol.msc to downgrade the NTLM level =96 none of them =
work. I=92m pretty much at the end of my rope here.

Humbly asking for a dummy=92s version of how to make this work.

Checked by AVG.=20
4/23/2008 7:16 PM