[Samba] The "printer admin" option is deprecated - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] The "printer admin" option is deprecated - Samba ; Hello, we run 3.0.26a. I would like to try CUPS printing so I configured smb.conf according to the howto. When I run testparms I get the message WARNING: The "printer admin" option is deprecated Is the sample in the howto ...

  1. [Samba] The "printer admin" option is deprecated

    Hello,

    we run 3.0.26a. I would like to try CUPS printing so I configured
    smb.conf according to the howto. When I run testparms I get the message

    WARNING: The "printer admin" option is deprecated

    Is the sample in the howto ( Example 22.10.1) outdated ?

    Bye
    Andreas

  2. Re: [Samba] The "printer admin" option is deprecated