On Thursday 24 April 2008 07:46:10 am Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 23.04.2008, 16:06 -0500 schrieb Gerald (Jerry) Carter:
> > Has anyone gotten useful manpages out of doxygen?
> > I can get the nroff files but there's one for each
> > source file which is a bit of bloat. I'm think that
> > for libwbclient, I should just write one using Docbook.

> No, I've never been able to either. Brad Hards (CC'ed) has done some
> nice work with doxygen in OpenChange. Brad, do you perhaps know whether
> something like this is possible?

Do you want to make all the content appear in one man page? If so, you might
like to do it with some kind of pre-processing (e.g. extract the comments
along with the prototype, and run doxygen on the generated header).

I'm not a big fan of the doxygen man output - HTML is much more attractive and
useful, and latex -> pdf is more impressive to put in front of your boss.

Brad