[Samba] Re: profiles migrate - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] Re: profiles migrate - Samba ; There is a tool I found that will join the computer to the new domain and then allow you to change the sid of the user profile to the new sid of the the new domain. Email me and I ...

  1. [Samba] Re: profiles migrate

    There is a tool I found that will join the computer to the new domain and
    then allow you to change the sid of the user profile to the new sid of the
    the new domain. Email me and I will email it to you. I do not remember
    where I got it from other wise I would have sent you a link. david.grudek
    at anixter.com I fixed the email so I will not get spam.

    David Grudek
    ISE Engineer
    Anixter Inc.
    2301Patriot Blvd
    Glenview, IL 60026
    Office: 224.521.8068
    Cell: 847.975.7800

  2. Re: [Samba] Re: profiles migrate

    David.Grudek@anixter.com wrote:
    > There is a tool I found that will join the computer to the new domain and
    > then allow you to change the sid of the user profile to the new sid of the
    > the new domain. Email me and I will email it to you. I do not remember
    > where I got it from other wise I would have sent you a link. david.grudek
    > at anixter.com I fixed the email so I will not get spam.
    >

    > David Grudek
    > ISE Engineer
    > Anixter Inc.
    > 2301Patriot Blvd