We have a situation where we have two domains that can authenticate users. One
for students, one for faculty/staff, both with rfc2307 attributes.

Winbind does lookups properly to the domain that samba is joined to, but
claims it cannot lookup sids in the other domain. There is an explicit trust
relationship, and wbinfo -g and -u can see the users just fine. However,
getent passwd still can not show user info.

I've created a bug about this issue: 5363

Are there any ideas?

Thanks,
Christian McHugh
Northern Arizona University