denis rohou schrieb:
> Hello
>
> i've samba 3.022 with a ldap 2.2.26. I've no pb to join domain with my
> win2000, but when I reboot I'm reject (bad username ...).
> I find in debug that the first param sent by the client was the login
> and I think it must be the machines name.
> Any idee ?

Hi denis,

I have the same problem here. I can no longer login with an domain
account from a win2k workstation.
I have no problems leaving and joining the domain and i can connect
shares maualy but the computer-account seems to be defect.
This workstation worked fine for years, other w2k workstations in the
domain dont have this problem.
I tried to delete the account manually with smbldap-userdel rejoined and
i'm still gettin rejected.

Have you found a fix for your workstation?

achim~