I have lots of LNK files in a Samba share, which users have been creating f=
or some time. Now we have set different permissions to folders and some of =
the shortcuts don't work because of that.
I have read that mount --bind can be used to give access to a forbidden fol=
der to someone, but this can only be done by root and in the command-line.
Is there a way to accomplish this with a graphical tool or something like t=
hat?