I finally solved it with the LAM tool that John Drescher said
(http://lam.sourceforge.net/) but I don't feel very comfortable with
that... I'd like to know why that tool works and the others don't :S
Over all why the command line tools didn't do what I was expecting...

I also tried to do what said in Jerome's link but it didn't work
I'll keep trying, anyway... the tutorial
http://download.gna.org/smbldap-tool...ba-ldap-howto/ seems
really good)

With the Lam tool I created the host account for the "enano" machine,
and that was enough...

2008/4/7, Jerome Tournier :