Hi,
=20
I am using samba 3 came with redhat 5.1 , samba-3.0.25b-0.el5.4
Please help to answer these questions
=20
1/ How can I can smb.conf to use /etc/samba/smbpasswd file ?
2/ What is the default 'security' on samba 3 .... user ?
3/ Does the lines start with a ; (semi-colo) are default configuration
=2E... ? example ; security =3D user
=20

This email contains confidential and privileged material for the sole use=
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosu=
re by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipie=
nt (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sende=
r by reply email and delete all copies of this message.