Shouldn't it? I mean...Taking a look to the output produced by
"smbldap-useradd -?" it says "-w is a windows machine account
(otherwise, posix stuff only)" or something similar... I don't have
the exact output right now.

As far as I understand, it should add all the Samba stuff needed for Windo=
ws.

And I'm having the same (or similar) problems...

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba...ry/138442.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba...ry/138639.html
http://lists-archives.org/samba/3616...-question.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba...ch/139288.html

Well... at least I think they can be similar... Maybe I'm just really
wrong and each time than someone is experiencing problems adding a
Windows machine to an Ldap server, I keep saying "Me too, me too!!..."
although they are actually different problems... I hope not...

2008/4/1, stephane.purnelle@corman.be :
> Samba will add sambaSAMAccount when you add the workstation to the domain=

..
> sambaldaptools not add the samba shema for that.
>
> -----------------------------------
> St=E9phane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle@corman.be
> Service Informatique Corman S.A. Tel : 00 32 087/342467
>
> samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=3Dcorman.be@lists.samba. org a =E9crit su=

> 01/04/2008 16:17:13 :
>
> > I can't get smbldap-useradd to add the sambaSamAccount workstation
> > attributes. For example:
> >
> > smbldap-useradd -w 'test_machine$'
> >

> > # test_machine$, People, desktop.hmdc.harvard.edu
> > dn: uid=3Dtest_machine$,ou=3DPeople,dc=3Ddesktop,dc=3D hmdc,dc=3Dharvar=

d,dc=3Dedu

7