not yet? does it create a keytab file?

i tested the same thing on rhel4 with MIT kerberos and here it creates =
the krb5.keytab file under /etc/krb5.keytab i then linked it to =
/etc/krb5/krb5.keytab and now i can see all the keys with klist -k, but =
i can't use them:

[root@rhel4wbtest2 etc]# klist -k
Keytab name: FILE:/etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
KVNO Principal
---- =
-
2 host/rhel4wbtest2.vegagroup.net@VEGAGROUP.NET
2 RHEL4WBTEST2$@VEGAGROUP.NET
2 RHEL4WBTEST2$@VEGAGROUP.NET
2 RHEL4WBTEST2$@VEGAGROUP.NET

[root@rhel4wbtest2 etc]# kinit -k host/rhel4wbtest2.vegagroup.net
kinit(v5): Cannot find KDC for requested realm while getting initial =
credentials=20