Neeraj,

This is the type of question better directed to the general user
community. The developers here try to spend their time focusing on
development and design. The user list is a more appropriate list. I
have copied that list as well.

FYI - If you have not read the Samba documentation yet you should start
there. It does a pretty good job of detailing Samba in a Windows
environment. If your definition of "multi-OS" goes beyond that, ask the
users list. Someone else out there may have a similar configuration as
you.

Regards,
Frank