Is it possible to include the virtual server function when using
AD/Kerberos authentication?

In smb.conf on server wsdmirror I've got...

security = ads
netbios aliases = wtdsrv
include = /etc/samba/smb.conf.%L

And a share on wsdmirror (not virtual machine) that requires AD
authentication, that all works great!

Now I want to host a public share \\wtdsrv\Office, read only, so I've
got in /etc/samba/smb.conf.wtdsrv

Path = /srv/Office
Public = yes
Read only = yes

And that's all. When I try to go to the virtual server share from a
windows client I get the authentication pop box and the following in the

Failed to verify incoming ticket!

When I run testparm I see include = /etc/samba/smb.conf.WSDMIRROR, but
*not* smb.com.wtdsrv?!!

Is what I'm trying to do possible? If so, what am I missing?

Steve R