[Samba] On-line administration for accounts - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] On-line administration for accounts - Samba ; Hi, I need to "create" a web-interface for the administration of my samba's accounts and i don't want to let an access for "simple users" to the "unix users"... I looked for an installation based on mysql but i can't ...

  1. [Samba] On-line administration for accounts

    Hi,

    I need to "create" a web-interface for the administration of my
    samba's accounts and i don't want to let an access for "simple users"
    to the "unix users"...

    I looked for an installation based on mysql but i can't compil it (too
    much bugs)...

    (my experience of this install is on this forum ==> http://forum.ovh.net/showthread.php?t=29726)

    So...

    Is there any other solution for my project (without using unix
    account) ? Or can everybody help me to compil this pdb_mysql ?

    Thanks a lot and have a good day !

    FreD.

  2. Re: [Samba] On-line administration for accounts

    Salut Frederic,

    If you use Samba + LDAP I suggest you to use phpLDAPadmin. You can also
    restrict access to your web site with htpasswd file or LDAP
    authentication too.

    Regard

    Robert