satish patel wrote:

> i have created root
> account and map root account with Administrator /etc/samba/smbuser file

I have never heard of such a file...

> i have created root account

I have specifically avoided creating an account named root. Since Ubuntu which we are now using uses a sudo environment, seems a wise decision way back when.

Still, I do not think that alone is your source of trouble.

> and root UID=0 and memeber of Domain Admin group. but still when i am
> login in XP client machine with root user in samba Domain i dont have
> much privielges on XP machine even i can not change my XP client
> machine System Time

Did you get a copy of ifmember.exe and run it with the /list option to see which local and domain groups you are a member of? What did it return? Are you a member of the local Administrators group or
not? (Sounds like not.)

satish patel wrote:
> dear your URL PDF is damage so that could not open properly

Works fine for us with both Linux and Windows and the Acrobat / Firefox for those platforms.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems