[Samba] Re: Trusted domain user login - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] Re: Trusted domain user login - Samba ; Hello Mr. Carlos, >getent returns the ldap users, groups and paswwords, should getent also return >the NT domain users when they are the same? I think,This will depend on your smb.conf. if you set 'winbind enum users' and 'winbind enum ...

  1. [Samba] Re: Trusted domain user login

    Hello Mr. Carlos,

    >getent returns the ldap users, groups and paswwords, should getent also return
    >the NT domain users when they are the same?

    I think,This will depend on your smb.conf.
    if you set 'winbind enum users' and 'winbind enum groups' to yes, getent
    should also display the users. by default, these are set to 'no'.

    regards,
    Jay

  2. Re: [Samba] Re: Trusted domain user login

    Hi.

    El Miércoles, 30 de Enero de 2008, Jay Santillan escribió:
    > Hello Mr. Carlos,
    >
    > >getent returns the ldap users, groups and paswwords, should getent also
    > > return the NT domain users when they are the same?

    > I think,This will depend on your smb.conf.
    > if you set 'winbind enum users' and 'winbind enum groups' to yes, getent
    > should also display the users. by default, these are set to 'no'.

    I already have the enum options to yes

    Thanks

    --
    Un saludo.